Monday, January 14, 2013

Lucky Squares

Check out SewCraftyJess's blog today for the unveiling of her Lucky Squares pattern. I was a lucky pattern tester. I love the pattern, the process, everything. The instructions are very easy to follow and there are pictures for each step.  Luckily, she is giving away copies to three lucky commenters.

 Twin sized top with man sized feet

Solid: Kona Celery
Prints:
1. Painter’s Canvas in Vanilla by Laura Gunn
2. Words in Gray by Lori Holt
3. Sketch screen texture in green by Timeless Treasures
4. Sketch Screen Texture in Purple by Timeless Treasures,
5. Spring Meadow in Green by Kelly Lee-Creel
6.  Bees Knees in Forest by Tula Pink
7. Victoria in Blue by Jennifer Paganelli
9. Nests in Garden by Laurie Wisbrun
10. Diamond Ikat in Green by Dear Stella
11.  Delicate Duet in Pink by Pat Bravo
12. Mini Tulip in Fuschia by Patty Young
13.  Small Spots in Snow Robert Kaufman
14. Star Flower in Fuchsia by Rashida Coleman Hale
15. Haystack in Fuchsia by Violet Craft for Michael Miller

Using some bright Aurifil for quilting. I'm taking my time with this one because once it is done I will be gifting it and this is going to be a hard quilt to let go.

Linking up with Fabric Tuesdays

4 comments:

  1. I love that you used green for the background. I am not ready to give mine away just yet either...so I think I'll continue to put off quilting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the colours and the green background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this today on Jess' blog! Love the pattern and your version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun quilt! Great way to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete